Need a great zen cart template? View all of our instant download templates here:
The zen cart admin is packed with functionality. Here is a handy overview of all of the Admin – Configuration – Shipping/Packaging. General shipping information including locations, weight and size limits, etc.
Configuration – Shipping/Packaging
- Country of Origin: Set this to the country of origin to be used in shipping quotes.
- Postal Code: Set this to the postal code of the store to be used in shipping quotes. For zip codes within the US, only use your five digit zip code.
- Enter the Maximum Package Weight you will ship: Set this to the maximum weight limit for a single package.
- Package Tare Small to Medium – added percentage:weight: Set this to define a percent of product weight as packaging. This is expressed as two numbers separated by a colon. First number is a % of the weight of that will be your small package weight. Second is your small package weight maximum or upper limit.
- Larger packages – added packaging percentage:weight: Set this to define a percent of product weight as packaging. This is expressed as two numbers separated by a colon. First number is a % of the weight of that will be your large package weight. Second is your large package weight average or maximum or upper limit.
- Display Number of Boxes and Weight Status: Options are: 0 = off, 1 = Boxes Only, 2 = Weight Only
, 3 = Both Boxes and Weight.
- Order Free Shipping 0 Weight Status: If there is no weight to the order is shipping free?
- Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart: Set whether a shipping estimator link is displayed in the Shopping Cart or not. Options are: 0 = Off, 1 = Display as Button on Shopping Cart Page, 2 = Display as Listing on Shopping Cart Page.
If you need help customizing your zen cart web site, or would like a great custom design, please contact us for a quote.