Zen cart comes with the ability to show shop prices in different currencies. Add currencies to your zen cart store to allow customers to choose which currency they would like to use while shopping your store. This step by step tutorial will show you how to add currencies.
1. Log into your zen cart admin and go to Localization -> Currencies:
2. Click on the “new currency” button.
3. There are 7 bits of information you will fill out:
- A. Title:–the name of the new currency
- B. Code:–3 letter code
- C. Symbol Left: or Symbol Right:
- D. Decimal Point:
- E. Thousands Point:
- F. Decimal Places:
- G. Value:
- Tick the “Set as default” if you want this to be your default currency
Your new currency has now been added and will be visible to your customers via the currency drop down menu.
If you need help customizing your zen cart web site, please contact us for a quote.