In most circumstances, you will want the “Home” link in your zen cart breadcrumbs to link to the main page of your zen cart. But, if you have occasion to change this link, this tutorial will show you how.
Our Dover Fine zen cart template comes packed with features.
Dover Fine Responsive Zen Cart Template:
- Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores–the possibilities are endless!
- Super easy 3 step install!
- Responsive 2 column, full width layout
- Optimized Drop Down Navigation for hand held devices
- Matching CSS icons included
- CSS Buttons for easier multi language implementation
- Responsive Full Screen Home Page slideshow included
- Add your slide show images, set their links, enable/disable images/links, and set open in new window easily, and add captions using the admin banner manager.
- Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin it button, and 300+ Sharing Services)
- Customized product info page layout
- Tabbed product description, details, reviews, and a custom tab (ad your content using the banner manager) which converts automatically to accodions on hand held devices
- Product reviews show on the product info page
- “View All” option on the product listing pages
- Cross Browser tested in Firefox, IE11, IE10, IE9, IE8, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
- Tested on the iPhone 5 with Mobile Safari 6.0; iPad 4 with Mobile Safari 6.0; Windows Phone 8 with IE10 Mobile; Blackberry Bold 9900 with Blackberry Browser 9900; and Android Nexus 4 with Chrome Mobile 18, Dolphin Mobile 9.3, Firefox Mobile 19, Marathon Mobile 4, Opera Mobile 12, Sleipnir Mobile 2.9 , HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920, Google Nexus 7, Apple iPad Mini, Kindle
- W3C Valid XHTML and CSS
- Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Back to Top, Bestsellers Thumbnails, Easy Responsive Tabs, DG Reveiws on Product Info Page, Contact Us Add Subject, Supersized Full Screen Slideshow, Flyout Sidebar Category Menu
- Detailed HTML readme file with written instructions and screenshots, and links to videos for the installation and customization steps.
- Fully compatible with versions 1.5x.
In your favorite plain text editor, open the file includes/classes/breadcrumb.php. Be sure to back this file up before you edit it as it is a zen cart core file.
Find this line:
$trail_string .= ' <a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . $this->_trail[$i]['title'] . '</a>';
Change this to your new url:
' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '
Save the file and upload it to your server. Refresh the page to view your changes.