The country of origin is one of the main factors in estimating shipping qoutes. Selecting the country of origin makes it easier to accurately quote shipping fees.
This step by step tutorial will show you how to set the country of origin to be used in shipping quotes.
This tutorial features the Piccadilly Posh zen cart template by Picaflor Azul. If you like it and want to use it for your zen cart project, you can download it for free here:
- Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores–the possibilites are endless!
- Fixed width 2 or 3 column display
- Matching button set included
- Matching icons
- Custom header with header search box, shopping cart total number of items, and dollar amount, and header text ad.
- Fully customizable header drop down mega menu with quick links, shop, brands, info (includes admin configurable ez pages), connect with us (with facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, google plus, and blog), and service (with customizable text and images).
- Home Page slideshow included
- Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials
- Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, and 300+ Sharing Services)
- Custom footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog, and optional, customizable links to payment options.
- Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, IE6, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
- W3C Valid XHTML and CSS
- Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, CSS Horizontal Dropdown Menu
- No changes to core files
- Detailed html readme file with written tutorials and screen shots and links to videos of the installation and customization steps
- Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.
In your zen cart admin go to Configuration –> Shipping/Packaging.
Click on “Country of Origin”, select the desired country, and click on the “update” button.
If you need help with your zen cart web site, please contact us for a quote.